If you still think that makeup is exclusively for women you´re humongous wrong, most of the century 21 men have redefined their beauty traditional conceptions. Since my first years in the blogosphere, I´ve always wanted to share my own vision, be risky enough to show you my disruptive side without judgments, in spite of what society wants us to do or be. Furthermore, some brands like L´Oréal are adapting its culture and targeting their products to everyone, hence we´re all worth it! In other words, L´Oréal is featuring a man in a cosmetics ad for the first time as it focuses on a new tagline which aims to celebrate diversity. Awesome news, right?
I´ve always been very passionate about the cosmetics industry, clearly this market is growing tremendous and more guys are using makeup, so it makes sense for L´Oréal to be above the line and keep forecast this beauty trends. New Year´s Eve is in a few days and as you probably might know it is the last party of the year, in fact, me and my little niece have decided to recreate a party-perfect skin look for that night! Don´t panic if you don´t know yet how you can achieve this glowing skin, as I´m going to list below all the skin MAC products we have used:
- Prep + Primer, the natural radiance base lumiere
- The studio finish concealer duo, NW30
- Studio moisture tint with SPF 15, dark plus
- Mineralize skin finish natural
- Finishing transparent powder
- Matchmaster concealer 9.0
- Cream color base, hush frost
- Mineralize skin finish soft & gentle
- Skin refresher and we´re done!